Saturday, November 23, 2013

Happy for EXO ♥

Hey guys,
As you guys can see from the title, I'm currently fangirling of EXO. 
Because they just won the BIG awards on BIG music awards ceremony.
Like yesterday, 2013 MAMA (Mnet Asian Music Awards). 
THEY JUST WIN A ALBUM OF THE YEAR WITH THEIR FIRST FULL ALBUM --- XOXO. 
Plus, their performance yesterday is PERFECT. The best I've seen till now from them. 
They performed remix version of two of their main songs - Wolf 늑대와 미녀, Growl 으르렁

2013MAMA EXO - Wolf 늑대와 미녀 & Growl 으르렁


And I had to say, this version is DAEBAK (Y). 
They won the Album of the Year on MAMA. 
It's kind of a BIG AWARD for them. Because they just debuted like last year and they get this BIG award this year. It's a great improvement. REALLY REALLY HAPPY! :D

28th November. 5 days from now because it already pass 12AM at my country. 
They will release their first reality show which they filmed by themself I think. 
CAN'T WAIT ! The show name "EXO's Showtime". 
It will broadcast on MBCevery1 ._. Which is a korean channel that my house don't have. :(
And it's in korean. And I'm not a korean. So I can't understand T.T 
International EXOtics should wait for a day or more to watch it detailed. :/
So... I think that's all for now :D


xoxo,
Wendy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment