Sunday, April 6, 2014

EXO Comeback 2014

Hey guys,
Hiiiii. So erm, EXO going to comeback you know xD
Tmr SM will release the MV teaser (most probably) and also last two member's teaser pic.
I CAN'T WAIT T.T It will be release on 15 April maybe.
Or maybe the next day? They didnt say it accurately ._.
So I'm gonna post the teaser pics now :) 
And also my another fav group, BTS going to promote a song from their album yeahh!!
Which is "Just One Day". It's a sweet song? Haha im not so sure, but it's nice to me.
EXO's new concept logo is so complicated tho >_< And they will promote separately T.T
EXO is going to separate T.T EXO-K & EXO-M is back tho ._. But I want them together :/


BTS - Just One Day




EXO Teaser Pics

Logo


EXO



EXO-K 



EXO-M



Kai


Luhan



Sehun



Tao



D.O



Lay



Chanyeol



Kris



Suho



Xiumin



There's another two more that will release tomorrow and I might post it next week.
Sorry :/ Okay, that's all for now. Bye :)


xoxo,
Wendy.

No comments:

Post a Comment